Miller Blog

I Blog on EdTech, Web 2.0. Learning Strategies, Marketing & Higher Education (especially two-year colleges)

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Read my POV Column in Community College Week

I wrote Six Reasons Your Community College Needs A Social Media Strategy and Not Just a Facebook Page to encourage two-year institutions to develop a comprehensive
strategy or plan to fully use social media channels to engage with students and other constituents.  I have developed an online course for Snead State
Community College (AL) for their new certificate program in Social Media.  To make that happen, I have researched and explored a wide variety of material on techniques and best practices to maximize the impact of social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedInPinterest and more.  

No comments:

Post a Comment